BEEF Scholarship 2017-18:




BEEF Scholarship 2017 of Balochistan Colleges Level  Professional Level and outside district  School. Three Category of BEEF Scholarship
Balochistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF


BEEF was founded in 2014 with a pip money of 5 Billion with the ambition of furnishing scholarships to talented, well confident for students for pursuing verity education and investment carry out pip money are used for a reward for scholarships and BEEF working and spending. it is registered under section 42 of the companies ordinance in 1984.


Baluchistan education endowment fund (BEEF) is the Government department of Baluchistan. In two Year Baluchistan educational endowment fund (BEEF) has played vital role. Baluchistan educational endowment fund has given approximately thirteen thousand students (male and female) has given the scholarships and spent more than two hundred thirty eight Million rupees.


BEEF is sure and believe that the new policies of scholarship 2017-18 give hopefully. So for New Year BEEF has targeted 9700 students (male and female) which is consist of 358 Million rupees. BEEF new policies have divided into three categories which are explained below.

Category A:


Category A is for middle, high secondary, intermediate, graduated, post graduated students.


Category B:



Category B is for professional degree master of MS and M Phil Program which duration is one to five year.


Category C:



Category C is special for Baluchistan outside district for the metric pass and intermediate pass students.


For more detail you can visit the website of BEEF which is www.beef.org.pk also in BEEF social media and also you can ask from the head of your school master where all information are available in the form of BEEF scholarship form. You can also download the form above website and BEEF face book. All Categories Students will collect the form in the way of below option.

Category A: 

From all boards are going to take the results and going to prepare the merit list. It will appear in 20 November to 20 December. The form the BEEF scholarships can take from the head of the department and focal person according to the merit list.

Category B:


 All subject of different branches selected strength will receive the form according to result.

Category C: 


This category student will take the form from BEEF office.

You can also email them throw info@beef.org.pak and also visit above form.

if you want to see this in presentation you can visit to my you tube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQf_WFH07dWCfGv65byv12Q?view_as=subscriber Education Motto

if you want to ask any question about this scholarship you can leave your comments below. if you like my writing, content follow me by entering your email in the right side as well you can share your friends.

Post a Comment

  1. I m from UOB dept. computer science where i should submit my form?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have given the link of BEEF Scholarship in the last you can visit there for more information

      Delete
  2. Sir i passed my first year in 2018 so can i apply it on the base of first year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir i am from uob quetta department sociology i already applied for beef where i confirm it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should visit to the Official website of the Scholarship of BEEF or you cna contact them through number or PTCL number

      Delete
    2. for more detail you can visit to my new website which is www.educationposition.blogspot.com thanks or face book page education position.

      Delete
  4. Will you provide the merit list of beef?
    I want to check my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir my name is Nazia khan I have acquired highest GPA in 2nd semester bs zoology from sbk uni but my name is not short listed while those students of my class who have acquired low GPA than me are shortlisted. . Now I resubmit my form so how can I know or when I will know that my name is shortlisted . Kindly include my name in the shortlisted list I shall be thankful to u for this favour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am a writer i dont have that much authority to do this by the way you can contact me in whatsapp 0r through this number 03430203725

      Delete
  6. what is the date of submission of form
    any specific date .and last date for 2018

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I am UOB student i pass my 1st and second semester in 2018 with 3.80 CGPA and wanted to apply.those who pass exam in 2018 they are egligble now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir I had submitted form for scholarship in matric class in December 2017 but I did not see the merit list

    ReplyDelete

 
Top